Single Car Accidents
These types of accidents happen many different ways and we will examine some of the ways single car accidents take place.
Common Single Car Accidents
Common single-car accidents include when a vehicle:
- Hits a pedestrian or bicyclist
- Hits a deer or another animal
- Collides with a mailbox, retaining wall, tree, pole, road sign, guard rail, or other stationary roadside object.
- Loses control and spins, overturns, or rolls before the driver can regain control
- Crashes into a body of water like a lake, river, stream or an ocean
Causes of Single Car Accidents
Common single-car accident causes:
Compensation in Single Car Accidents
Recoveries or Compensation for single-car accidents:
- Third parties such as pedestrians, bicyclists & road workers can have claims against the driver of the single car accident.
- Third parties who property gets destroyed as a result of the single car accident can have claims against the driver.
- People in the same vehicle depending on their relationship status and of they live together wil determine if they have a claim against the drivers insurance.
Single car accidents are difficult cases sometimes to explain to the driver that is involved. We have received many calls from drivers who have hit deer and other animals wanting to sue. In those instances we have to explain to the person that Deers and other wildlife do not carry insurance.